Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delete computer account?

Hi again!I'm testing lansweeper before putting it into production (a few hundred machines environment), and I've run into a small problem.Whenever I need to rename a computer, what should I do?It seems that its data is indexed based on the computer n...

Lansweeper in a remote MSDE with SQL auth

HiI'm trying to setup lansweeper (btw, it seems to be really nice, thanks!) using a remote MSDE server, which was properly setup, to which the server will connect using SQL auth.this is my .config:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><configuration>...

Problem. Services list

When opening Windows->Services tab in web interface, only first 25 services are listed. In the database table all services are recorded. Did I overlook some sort of control (like a "next 25..." button) or some setting value?By the way, I've encounter...

Simba by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problem. No data is collected...

Greetings!I've set up Lansweeper server on Win2003Server+SQLServer2k. Client successfully connects to server, but then I have a bunch of"(XXXX) Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'Lastchanged', table 'YYYY'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT ...

Simba by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos