Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Script errors

When I run the lansweeper.sql I get the following error:Warning: The table 'tblADusers' has been created but its maximum row size (22084) exceeds the maximum number of bytes per row (8060). INSERT or UPDATE of a row in this table will fail if the res...

waverlyr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with Windows XP + SP2

Hello everyone,when Lansweeper tries to scan a Windows XP SP2 client, the following error message appears in the file errorlog.txt:(AUTORUN) computername The RPC-Server is not available.The message appears for most of the scanitems, but the items RE...

Question and issue ...

Hi all,First, i wanna congratulate you guys for this wonderful tool i'm about to use ! I was used to OCS Inventory who was really cool, but the author seems to be busy those last monthes...I have one question : i have 300 hundreds computers on 15 loc...

maceopf by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Run server at startup

Just wonder what is the best way to start Lansweeper server console at Win2k3 server startup? And is it possible to run console hidden?

Simba by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper non AD environment?

Will Lansweeper work in a meaningful way in a non-AD environment?(XP PRO clients in a Novell ZENworks net)

carl by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SBS Standard

Hello,I am trying to install this program on a windows Small Business Server 2003 Standard system & I have thusfar found the documentation a little difficult to digest. Can anybody give me a slightly clearer & simpler guide?ThanksSam

Samibouni by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I made a mistake somewhere...

Dear sir,I tried to follow the directions as best I could. Not the best with SQl so it took me a while but I can now get the Lansweeper page up, complete with iconology, but my fields all present me with the following...System.Data.SqlClient.SqlExcep...

mikepiet by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Generating reports? Maybe HTML reports?

A way to generate reports would be a nice function. I am not that versed in SQL so I can't really do much on my own. Would gladly pay for the functionality as well.Michael Pietrzak

mikepiet by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos