cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samfu
Engaged Sweeper
hi,
i would like to clear the uptime informationen from the lansweeper db.

i think the information ist stored in tblUptime ? if this is correct can i clear the table with the

TRUNCATE TABLE tblUptime
command ? or what is the best solution.

best regards
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Uptime information seen in uptime calendars on computer webpages is indeed stored in tblUptime. You can clear tables using DELETE/TRUNCATE and execute scripts in the Lansweeper web console under Configuration/Scanning Setup/Database Scripts, but keep in mind that:
  • We do not provide support for writing custom database scripts.
  • Any scripts are run at your own risk. Create a database backup first.
  • SQL Compact doesn't support the TRUNCATE command, but only the DELETE command.

Also note that you can perform automated uptime cleanups using the "Delete uptime data after XX days" option under Configuration/Scanning Setup/Server Options. Cleanups are performed when the Lansweeper Server service is started and subsequently every 24 hours.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Uptime information seen in uptime calendars on computer webpages is indeed stored in tblUptime. You can clear tables using DELETE/TRUNCATE and execute scripts in the Lansweeper web console under Configuration/Scanning Setup/Database Scripts, but keep in mind that:
  • We do not provide support for writing custom database scripts.
  • Any scripts are run at your own risk. Create a database backup first.
  • SQL Compact doesn't support the TRUNCATE command, but only the DELETE command.

Also note that you can perform automated uptime cleanups using the "Delete uptime data after XX days" option under Configuration/Scanning Setup/Server Options. Cleanups are performed when the Lansweeper Server service is started and subsequently every 24 hours.