cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Saturio
Engaged Sweeper

Hi!

I want to remove "non-active" assets from the scan errors so that only acute and real errors are shown on the dashboard.
How and where can I create a filter like this so that this is also shown in the dashboard overview?

I tried to create a report for active assets with Errors but you donĀ“t even have a choice to select "non-active" or "active" or "Error Issues" for reports.

Maybe one of you created such a filter for the dashboard and can me tell how I can replicate it?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello Saturio, 

Most reports contain in the where clause a condition "Where tblAssetCustom.State = 1" which means that only the active assets are shown, you can remove that clause to show also the non-active assets, or you can change it to "Where tblAssetCustom.State = 2" to show only the non-active ones.

Thanks for the answer and the help. With the tips I was at least able to create a report that only shows me "active" assets.
I was then able to display this report in a new dashboard (Numbers -> Scan Issues -> Edit Scan Issues -> Add Custom Report).
It would be nice if you could edit the default dashboard with it.
But it can also be implemented like this.

Thanks!