cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ehobbs
Engaged Sweeper
We are trying to build a dynamic group that excludes certain workstations based on location. When we build a group with the location "Equal To ABC", everything works fine. We we try to build a group with location "Not Equal To ABC" the results are unpredictable. Several hundred workstations that should not have been excluded are missing from the group.

Any suggestions as to what we might be doing wrong?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I'm not sure which location field is being referred to in this topic (Location or IP Location), but I'm unable to reproduce this behavior myself. If anyone is experiencing this issue, I would recommend updating to the latest Lansweeper release by following these instructions. The issue may be related to a bug we've already fixed.

If the issue persists, I would recommend contacting support@lansweeper.com and providing the following for troubleshooting purposes:
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
  • Screenshot of the filters of the problem group under Configuration\Asset Groups.
  • Export of the group memberships.
  • Screenshot of the Summary tab of one problem client machine's Lansweeper webpage.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I'm not sure which location field is being referred to in this topic (Location or IP Location), but I'm unable to reproduce this behavior myself. If anyone is experiencing this issue, I would recommend updating to the latest Lansweeper release by following these instructions. The issue may be related to a bug we've already fixed.

If the issue persists, I would recommend contacting support@lansweeper.com and providing the following for troubleshooting purposes:
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
  • Screenshot of the filters of the problem group under Configuration\Asset Groups.
  • Export of the group memberships.
  • Screenshot of the Summary tab of one problem client machine's Lansweeper webpage.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now