cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
piteerbu
Engaged Sweeper
Hello
I'm new here so I have a question.
How to configure Lansweeper to scan two domains? one of the domains on the subnet 192.168.10. [...] and the other on the subnet 192.168.20. [...]. My server where I Lansweeper has the address 192.168.10.5.
What ports or have to pass through the firewall?
I would ask for help. Top please spreading the link because the manual.
Sorry for my English 🙂
Regards
Piteer
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We received similar questions from you via email. I'm posting the response we sent via email below, for anyone else interested. A list of ports used by Lansweeper can be found here. (In your email you didn't ask about ports.)
To scan a domain, you basically need to submit a scanning credential (with administrative privileges on your client machines) under Configuration\Scanning Credentials and then submit the domain for one or more scanning methods under Configuration\Scanning Methods. More detailed instructions for setting up scanning of Windows (domain or workgroup) computers can be found here. If there is no trust between your domains, you will also need to ensure that your Lansweeper server can resolve the second domain. More information on how to do this can be found here.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We received similar questions from you via email. I'm posting the response we sent via email below, for anyone else interested. A list of ports used by Lansweeper can be found here. (In your email you didn't ask about ports.)
To scan a domain, you basically need to submit a scanning credential (with administrative privileges on your client machines) under Configuration\Scanning Credentials and then submit the domain for one or more scanning methods under Configuration\Scanning Methods. More detailed instructions for setting up scanning of Windows (domain or workgroup) computers can be found here. If there is no trust between your domains, you will also need to ensure that your Lansweeper server can resolve the second domain. More information on how to do this can be found here.