cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shuriken101
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi All,

Looking to add Bluebeam Revu Licenses to the "Scanned License Keys" section on Lansweeper.

Has anyone done this one yet?

Thanks,
Chris
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
CyberCitizen
Honored Sweeper
shuriken101 wrote:
Hi All,

Looking to add Bluebeam Revu Licenses to the "Scanned License Keys" section on Lansweeper.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris,

This is the exact same issue I have had in our org. I have added the key path in the registry manually but can now report on our licenses. Found our previous IT had over installed by about 40 installs, at $420 a license plus maintenance we were looking at $20,800 to meet software compliance. This was slowly recertified but was a bit of an oh sh!t moment once discovered.

The only issue I have found is that Bluebeam saves its license info in different locations, for different versions which is good, but the earlier versions were all in the same spot with no details to separate which version that key is for.

You can add the paths by going to Software > License Key Settings.

Screenshot

SOFTWARE\Bluebeam Software\Licenses - Listed to capture versions that saved it in a different location.
SOFTWARE\Bluebeam Software\2014\Licenses
SOFTWARE\Bluebeam Software\2015\Licenses
SOFTWARE\Bluebeam Software\2016\Licenses
SOFTWARE\Bluebeam Software\2017\Licenses
SOFTWARE\Bluebeam Software\2018\Licenses

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
CyberCitizen
Honored Sweeper
shuriken101 wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris,

This is the exact same issue I have had in our org. I have added the key path in the registry manually but can now report on our licenses. Found our previous IT had over installed by about 40 installs, at $420 a license plus maintenance we were looking at $20,800 to meet software compliance. This was slowly recertified but was a bit of an oh sh!t moment once discovered.

The only issue I have found is that Bluebeam saves its license info in different locations, for different versions which is good, but the earlier versions were all in the same spot with no details to separate which version that key is for.

You can add the paths by going to Software > License Key Settings.

Screenshot

SOFTWARE\Bluebeam Software\Licenses - Listed to capture versions that saved it in a different location.
SOFTWARE\Bluebeam Software\2014\Licenses
SOFTWARE\Bluebeam Software\2015\Licenses
SOFTWARE\Bluebeam Software\2016\Licenses
SOFTWARE\Bluebeam Software\2017\Licenses
SOFTWARE\Bluebeam Software\2018\Licenses