→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Microsoft Whiteboard

We started to deploy Microsoft Whiteboard. I don't see it listed as an app on our systems. Could this be because it is originally an app from the Microsoft store? If so how can i get this to show up for us?

donohue17 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Full Report Request

Hi all,I am searching but I cannot find a report that includes all of the following:Assetname Username Displayname or lastuserDomain or typeDiskSizeGBMemory in GB Manufacturer Model Serialnumber OSnameOS 64 or 32bit Monitors Number monitors SerialNum...

Kostas_P by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exporting data to another system

I need to export data from lansweeper into another system, can I do that? even if I can drop the report file in a specific location or using an API would work.

ebujan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

web page field

I can't find the Web page attribute in the reporting section when I'm trying to create a report also known as wWW HomePage in the attribute editor section of AD. I know lawnsweeper grabs this info because I see it in the fields when I look directly a...

mzipperer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Help Desk Report

How could I create a report that is a table that shows the top 10 windows assets that have had the most help desk tickets? I would like to add it to a dashboard I want to create for the help desk.

Active Power plan

List of computers with their active power planPre-requisite: Set up custom registry scanning for ActivePowerScheme- Under Configuration\Custom scanning, section Registry Scanning, hit Add registry key to scan- Rootkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE- Regpath: SY...

Daniel_B by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! LSA/LLMNR Report

We recently had to make some GP changes as below I am hoping for some assistance in how to get a report on network systems to verify they are actually set.Network security: Do not store LAN Manager hash value on next password change ENABLEDandTurn of...

aplechaty by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos