cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John74
Engaged Sweeper
Please help,

Is there anyway to find out what url's are in trusted sites on our corporate computers. I looked through the forums and couldn't find anything or maybe I missed it.I am new to this forum and any help is greatly appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bart_E
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
By default, Lansweeper does not scan the trusted sites you've configured. This feature is on our customer wishlist. However, we do not yet have a release date for it. You could do some online research to see if this information is stored in the registry of the computer. If this information is stored in the registry, you can use 'Registry Scanning' to report on it. Registry Scanning can be found under Configuration\Custom Scanning. More information on how registry scanning works can be found in this article.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bart_E
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
By default, Lansweeper does not scan the trusted sites you've configured. This feature is on our customer wishlist. However, we do not yet have a release date for it. You could do some online research to see if this information is stored in the registry of the computer. If this information is stored in the registry, you can use 'Registry Scanning' to report on it. Registry Scanning can be found under Configuration\Custom Scanning. More information on how registry scanning works can be found in this article.