cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
loibele1
Engaged Sweeper

Hi Lansweeper Community, 

we are actual using on prem version of Lansweeper in our Product Team. My Team is interested to see a kind of product / release  / feature roadmap for the on prem version. Is something like that available? Maybe also showing when or if you plan to make a kind of cut for further investigations on the on prem version, cause you will take the focus more and stronger on the cloud product. 

Thanks a lot

Enrico 

2 REPLIES 2
DavidPK
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hi,

At this time, we haven't released a public-facing roadmap outlining our future plans. We do however have our open office hours which are live events where you can ask questions and receive real-time guidance from Lansweeper experts. More information can be found in the follow link and how to register and also past recordings. 

https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/virtual-office-hours/lansweeper-office-hours-faq-where-to-regist...

Hey David, 

sorry but your answer is not very helpful. I dont need open office hours and a real time guidence for this question! Many other Software Company's which running cloud and on prem in parallel have this in their hand, why not you guys? I checked the channel and this was asked already several times by other customers- My company and usercommunity also want to have an outlook and perspective of the future. Could you manage to create such a overview or delegate it to someone from your company who have the audience and can takeup and fulfill the request seriously. Many Thanks Enrico