Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Prevent duplicate event log emails

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but it would be nice to see a way to prevent duplicate event log notifications from being sent. I LOVE the email notifications LanSweeper sends. I HATE the number of duplicates I get from the same user/...

msmith1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown Drivers

Hello I've tried searching the forum and I've not found this, although I'm not sure it's possible under the current Lansweeper.It would be really good to see unknown device drivers, i.e windows XP machines that don't have drivers installed - is this ...

Purhase date and manufacture date

It would be nice to have in addition to purchase date (I use for first in-use date) to have a date field for manufacture date. I'm installing hardware, new to me, that was made in 2010. I know I can make a custom field, just offering it as a feature...

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device Overview revamping

May I suggest that you review how this "view" can be better utilized by administrators.For larger organizations, being able to see all mailservers or DNS servers by simply clicking on the appropriate "Device type" would be a great timesaver.BTW,all d...

PierreM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

All Installed Software - a lot of mouse clicking required

When I go to the "All installed software" report, the list is sorted by Total.I then click on the Software heading to sort it in that order.When I scroll down the list, I see about 12 different versions of Adobe Air. So if I'm looking for a 2 or 3 sp...

PierreM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event Log for Logon/Logoff

It would be nice to see not only when a user logged on but when they logged off in the Action> Configuration> User Info.Thank you,Niles

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos