cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
loibele1
Engaged Sweeper

Hi Lansweeper Community, 

we are actual using on prem version of Lansweeper in our Product Team. My Team is interested to see a kind of product / release  / feature roadmap for the on prem version. Is something like that available? Maybe also showing when or if you plan to make a kind of cut for further investigations on the on prem version, cause you will take the focus more and stronger on the cloud product. 

Thanks a lot

Enrico 

2 REPLIES 2
DavidPK
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hi,

At this time, we haven't released a public-facing roadmap outlining our future plans. We do however have our open office hours which are live events where you can ask questions and receive real-time guidance from Lansweeper experts. More information can be found in the follow link and how to register and also past recordings. 

https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/virtual-office-hours/lansweeper-office-hours-faq-where-to-regist...

Hey David, 

sorry but your answer is not very helpful. I dont need open office hours and a real time guidence for this question! Many other Software Company's which running cloud and on prem in parallel have this in their hand, why not you guys? I checked the channel and this was asked already several times by other customers- My company and usercommunity also want to have an outlook and perspective of the future. Could you manage to create such a overview or delegate it to someone from your company who have the audience and can takeup and fulfill the request seriously. Many Thanks Enrico

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now