cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnthelioHealth
Engaged Sweeper
I have a number of switches (and a handful of other devices) that show up in LANSweeper with an IP address associated with an Interface other than the Loopback. My network teams use the loopback as a "designated" primary IP in other records that they maintain. I would like to have LANSweeper use the Loopback IP as the "primary IP" (the one that shows up at the top of the asset page). Is it possible to make this happen?

Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper will use the most recently scanned IP as the "primary" IP. Changing this behavior or "locking" a certain IP is not currently possible. This feature is on our customer wish list, but we do not have a release date for it. The only workaround for now is to not scan the non-primary IPs, either by modifying your IP ranges or excluding specific IP addresses.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper will use the most recently scanned IP as the "primary" IP. Changing this behavior or "locking" a certain IP is not currently possible. This feature is on our customer wish list, but we do not have a release date for it. The only workaround for now is to not scan the non-primary IPs, either by modifying your IP ranges or excluding specific IP addresses.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now