cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tknaller
Engaged Sweeper II
Dear Lansweeper Community,

Maybe I'm overlooking something, but I am missing a feature in Lansweeper Helpdesk I really often use in OTRS as team leader: distinguishing between items/posts I have already read and those I haven't.

Is there such a feature or something like that planned?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
There currently is no option to subscribe automatically, but this might be included (however we can't promise this) in the workflow feature which should be in our next major update (6.1). Currently you can select all the tickets you want to be subscribed to on the all tickets page and then select Agents -> Subscribe self from the actions menu.

Our wishlist is kept internally since most of the time we're unsure whether or when development will start or even whether the feature in question will make an update (due to time required for testing etc.).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
tknaller
Engaged Sweeper II
Thank you very much!
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
There currently is no option to subscribe automatically, but this might be included (however we can't promise this) in the workflow feature which should be in our next major update (6.1). Currently you can select all the tickets you want to be subscribed to on the all tickets page and then select Agents -> Subscribe self from the actions menu.

Our wishlist is kept internally since most of the time we're unsure whether or when development will start or even whether the feature in question will make an update (due to time required for testing etc.).
tknaller
Engaged Sweeper II
Alright, thank you very much!

Another idea: can I automatically subscribe to all tickets? That would more or less be like what I am looking for.

Is the wishlist visible publicly anywhere with updates on when it might be developed?

Cheers,
Thomas
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
There currently isn't a read/unread distinction for tickets, but we'll add it to the wishlist. There are however already 2 similar features:
  • Tickets that need a response (the last message came from a user) are displayed in bold and with a blue background color on the all tickets page.
  • When you get assigned to a ticket as an agent, or someone alters a ticket you're assigned or subscribed to, you'll get a notification of this at the top right (the bell, next to the star which displays all new and unassigned tickets). These messages can be clicked away or disappear automatically when you make an alteration to or add a note to a ticket.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now