cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nukular
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

is it possible to see or to setup that lansweeper is scanning and showing, in an readable way, the tasks which are planned on an windows system?
When i watch in the registry its not really in an readable format for me.

Background:

Our users are reporting that their computers are slow ... from time to time ... sometimes ...
some are sayin its in an application, some are sayin switching the open windows is slow ... and so on ...

One of my ideas is that the taskplaner is doing smth in the background, thats why i need / want to have an report what the taskplaner is doing.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Scheduled tasks are not currently scanned by Lansweeper. This feature is on our customer wish list, but we do not have a release date for it at this time. Perhaps you could scan running processes instead, to determine the cause of the performance issues. Process scanning can be enabled under Configuration\Item Wait Time (Lansweeper 5.3) or Scanning\Scanned Item Interval (Lansweeper 6.0) and you can build a report based on the tblProcesses database table.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Scheduled tasks are not currently scanned by Lansweeper. This feature is on our customer wish list, but we do not have a release date for it at this time. Perhaps you could scan running processes instead, to determine the cause of the performance issues. Process scanning can be enabled under Configuration\Item Wait Time (Lansweeper 5.3) or Scanning\Scanned Item Interval (Lansweeper 6.0) and you can build a report based on the tblProcesses database table.