cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MV88
Engaged Sweeper
In the agent Help Desk view, is it possible to sort tickets by a custom field? Specifically, we have a "Date Needed By" field that we require the user to complete. It would be extremely helpful for us agents to be able to simply organize our list by due date. (Our agency doesn't utilize SLA, if only because each request is so varied.)

I know we can filter by custom field, but I can't see that it allows me to pick a range of dates. I can only choose one date, and if a due date doesn't fall precisely on that date then it shows nothing.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nick_VDB
Champion Sweeper III
It is currently not possible to sort the tickets based on a custom field. The only sort options are the ones listed in the sort drop down.

You can however create a report that will base itself on a custom field and add a criteria that will look for dates are within a specified range.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Nick_VDB
Champion Sweeper III
It is currently not possible to sort the tickets based on a custom field. The only sort options are the ones listed in the sort drop down.

You can however create a report that will base itself on a custom field and add a criteria that will look for dates are within a specified range.