cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hcahealthcare
Engaged Sweeper
I am trying to run the Unauthorised Administrators report and keep getting the error shown below, whether run on the server directly or on a workstation.

How can I run this report as we know it will generate a very high number of admin accounts we need to clear down.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You could edit the report and:
- Double-click on tblOperatingsystem in the table list on the right to add the table to your report.
- In the visual representation of the report in the upper section of the report builder, tick the Caption field in tblOperatingsystem.
- Add the following to the Critera column for the tblOperatingsystem.Caption expression, replacing "Windows 7" with the OS of your choice.
Like '%Windows 7%'

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You could edit the report and:
- Double-click on tblOperatingsystem in the table list on the right to add the table to your report.
- In the visual representation of the report in the upper section of the report builder, tick the Caption field in tblOperatingsystem.
- Add the following to the Critera column for the tblOperatingsystem.Caption expression, replacing "Windows 7" with the OS of your choice.
Like '%Windows 7%'
hcahealthcare
Engaged Sweeper
Many thanks - all of our PCs are under one domain, so I think the easiest way maybe to breakdown between Windows 7 and XP based machines (although the Win 7 accounts for more and more of the estate everyday)

We have around 150 subnets so that is not the easiest method either.

This used to work on the test box with more machines catalogued than the current server for some reason.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You could edit the report directly under Reports/View All Reports and limit it to (for instance) machines within a specific domain or IP range, to prevent the report from timing out. To limit the report to machines within a specific domain, add the following to the Criteria column for the tblAssets.Domain expression:
= 'your NetBIOS domain name'