cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stiwa
Champion Sweeper
if it is not already on the wish list, please consider it:

when microsoft screws up a windows update again, then i need to search which computer has it already installed.
e.g. i search for kb345999, a list of computers should open like it is installed as a software.

i already have a custom report for a specific update, but since microsoft screws up updates every month now, it would be more comfortable if i could do this in quick search.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
For performance reasons, we don't generally add database fields to the search bar, so what you are asking is unlikely to be implemented. Keep in mind that you can "search" any field (e.g. tblQuickFixEngineeringUni.HotFixID) by creating a report that lists all field values and then filtering the report within the report results. You wouldn't have to change the SQL query each time.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
For performance reasons, we don't generally add database fields to the search bar, so what you are asking is unlikely to be implemented. Keep in mind that you can "search" any field (e.g. tblQuickFixEngineeringUni.HotFixID) by creating a report that lists all field values and then filtering the report within the report results. You wouldn't have to change the SQL query each time.