cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
playford
Engaged Sweeper III
After playing with deployment again for my new company after being away from Lansweeper for a while.

1 It would be nice to have a visual debug method so we can see everything that the deployment was trying to do during testing.
2 The ability to copy steps between the packages
3 Better logging so we can fault find what is happing when debugging.

This is just a couple of things I have notice but I really do love this app.

Thanks
Mark
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Thank you for your feedback. We've added your requests to our internal feature tracking system. At this moment in time we can't guarantee that they'll be implemented though and aren't able to provide you with an estimated release date.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
playford
Engaged Sweeper III
Another one I have just come across,

A bespoke internal app we have has lots of pre-reqs. I would like to be able to link 2 packages. the first needs to be run as system account so has the permissions to install software, the last step needs to be run as the current users and it uses the %userprofile% string, I would prefer if this was all in one package but to have 2 linked would work as well, so It would be good if you could override a step in the package to use a different user creds.

Thanks
Mark
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Thank you for your feedback. We've added your requests to our internal feature tracking system. At this moment in time we can't guarantee that they'll be implemented though and aren't able to provide you with an estimated release date.