Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Device Uptime

HiI would like to create a Report that show me a list (just like Uptime on a Device) of all devicesthat sometime has gone to SLEEP.How would I create this report?Best RegardsPatrik

Active Directory : User last logon

Hello,Chances are report is already REAL somwhere - however I haven`t managed to find it in #finishedreprots.So basically i`m looking for simple report what would return following values from active directory:-username-First name-Last name-Departmen...

dariustar by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webservers in Linux and Windows

I'm very sorry I'm not familiar with SQL. I am hoping someone would be able to point me in the right direction. Ideally I would like to create a report which will shows all servers (windows or linux) running webservers. if not then 2 reports, one s...

SHib11 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

need script to generate HW Report for version 6

i need to generate a report with these fieldsHostnameMotherBoard MakeMotherBoard ModelSystem serial noProcessorProcessor SpeedProcessor CoreInstalled MemoryGraphics CardGraphics Card Serial NoHDD 0HDD 1HDD 2HDD 3HDD 4Monitor1 ModelMonitor1 Serial NoM...

nagendra by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Antivirus Install Count Report Issues

I have modified the software installed report to get a count of all our PCs that have Trend Micro Security Agent installed and no matter how I modify the parameters I have 16 systems that won't show up on the report. I have gone to the individual mac...

Multiple OU report

Hello there.I created a report a while ago to get a list of computers and display what ou they are in as one of the fields in the report.The report is morphing into a show all computers that do not have certain letters in the name, and belong to spec...

Lakatta by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos