Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report Query not working as expected

Hi,All my user accounts in AD have the description "User Account" set, this is to differentiate them from Consulting Accounts and Service Accounts, they also have "Company" populated under the Company field. I'm trying to create a query that lets me ...

mjbliss by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows Computers Falling Behind in Patching

This report relies on adding three custom registry scans.Regkey = 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion' Valuename = 'UBR'Regkey = 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion' Valuename = 'CurrentBuil...

jperry by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

Failed login attempts grouped by computer

Hey there,I have found this report for failed login attempts and have it working. But what I would like to do is group it by computer and have a count on how many attempts per machine.Ultimately what I am trying to do is create an alert when we have...

philb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extraction from database

Hello there,I've created a new state for assets which name is "DMI",I would like to know if is it possible to do an extraction from the database of the asset when the state is "DMI".To get some informations like Asset Type, Manufacturer, Model, Warra...

ponnazv by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

DIMM and RAM Hardware Report

I would like help creating two hardware reports as follows:Report 1: It needs to shows HD model, RAM (current installed memory), DIMM (memory slots available, memory slots used, memory slots fee, maximum capacity, memory type name) along with asset n...

kjohnson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos