cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
infoscreen
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi,
is it possible to customize the report "Computer vendor" to display the serial numbers?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
infoscreen
Engaged Sweeper II
hi,
I already solved it myself. I just created a custom report.

Select Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computer, tblComputerSystemProduct.Name As Model, tblComputers.LastknownIP, tblComputerSystemProduct.IdentifyingNumber As Serial From tblComputers Inner Join tblComputerSystemProduct On tblComputers.Computername = tblComputerSystemProduct.Computername Where tblComputerSystemProduct.Vendor = 'Lenovo' Order By tblComputers.Computer, tblComputers.LastknownIP

This is not exactly, what I wanted, because I wanted to have the serialnumbers in the section "Computer Model Overview" --> (in this case) "Lenovo" in the Webgui, but it is ok.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
infoscreen
Engaged Sweeper II
hi,
I already solved it myself. I just created a custom report.

Select Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computer, tblComputerSystemProduct.Name As Model, tblComputers.LastknownIP, tblComputerSystemProduct.IdentifyingNumber As Serial From tblComputers Inner Join tblComputerSystemProduct On tblComputers.Computername = tblComputerSystemProduct.Computername Where tblComputerSystemProduct.Vendor = 'Lenovo' Order By tblComputers.Computer, tblComputers.LastknownIP

This is not exactly, what I wanted, because I wanted to have the serialnumbers in the section "Computer Model Overview" --> (in this case) "Lenovo" in the Webgui, but it is ok.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
infoscreen wrote:

The Computer Model Overview and the pages it links to are automatically generated. It is indeed not possible at the moment to change what is displayed on automatically generated pages.
Modifying these pages would require you to make additional manual changes to your Lansweeper installation, which we do not support. Such changes may cause problems during updates.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you provide us with the full name of the report you would like to customize. Are you referring to the report "Computer: Model by vendor"?