cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aragones
Engaged Sweeper II
Hey All;

I poked around some of the canned reports and also searched here, but havent found a report that will give me the CPU / Core count on all physicals being HyperV, Windows , Linux, VMware etc...

Some of the report I tried to create dont work right since the Data is on different tables and when I tried to do one it filters out the rest.

Ideally I want two reports or maybe one that I can then filter by Virtual or physical in the future for Audits, the total would add up to all the "server" assets right? Something like this for the line items

Asset Name -- OS -- CPU -- Core -- Model -- Serial -- 1st Seen -- Last Seen -- Processor Type

Any ideas?

thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
aragones
Engaged Sweeper II
This somewhat works but im getting 2-5 dupes of the same assets and I dont see anything but VM's and some physicals, not ESXi physicals are showing at all.

Im showing 3010 on this list and my default group is 2352.

thanks!
David_G
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
We have added a sample custom report below which gives back the information you are after. Instructions for adding this report to your Lansweeper installation can be found here.

If you are interested in building or modifying reports, we do recommend:
  • Reviewing some SQL tutorials, as the Lansweeper report builder is a standard SQL editor. If you know SQL, you know how to build Lansweeper reports as well. This seems like a good tutorial.
  • Making use of our database dictionary, which explains in great detail what each database table and field stores. More information on the dictionary can be found here.
Select Distinct Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,
tblAssets.AssetName,
tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename,
tblOperatingsystem.Caption As OS,
tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon,
tblAssetCustom.Model,
Case When tblAssetCustom.Manufacturer Like '%vmware%' Then 'Virtual'
When tblAssetCustom.Manufacturer Like '%microsoft%' Then 'Virtual'
Else 'Physical' End As Type,
tblAssetCustom.Serialnumber,
tblAssets.IPAddress,
tblAssets.Processor,