Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Show Assets with multiple Ports

Hello everyone,i tried to change the default switch report, that it shows me assets, wich have multiple ports. (e.g. if you change the Lan port on your computer, it shows the new port and the old one in the switches) At the moment my report shows all...

FischbachM by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk Closed Ticket Report with Custom Fields

I am trying to export ticket data out of lansweeper upon resolution/closing. I have successfully ran a closed ticket report for the last 30 days but in doing so I wish to include custom fields in my criteria.The first of these fields is called: Outsi...

smartinez by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Helpdesk Report - Show content

Is it possible to show the content (text only) of a ticket in a report?What table is needed therefore?Attachments like pictures are not needed, presumably it's not possible either.

lurchi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New connected Ports on a Switch

Hello everyone,i haven´t found it in the custom reports so far, and i´m really interested in a simple report, wich shows me the new connected assets to my switches.I need a list of devices wich are new connected (e.g. within the last 2 days) to a Por...

FischbachM by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BIOS version check

This report looks for the most recent BIOS version scanned in your network for each model and lists computers having an older BIOS version installedMeets the following criteria:- Active Windows computers- BIOS version not the same as the highest vers...

Daniel_B by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 25 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! Pc's with SSD

Hi,Can someone help me with a report , that show only the pcs without a ssd drive?Thank you,Fabio TavaresSPGS

spgs by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software for Asset Group

Hello,from the button "Software" I can see all software found in my Assets list.Is it possible have a report of Software that lasweeper found only in a specific Asset Group?Regards

manelnas by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Run a report against a specific static group only

Hi,We have a report as below and a static group already set up "Critical Systems". What we need to do is only show results for that static group. Can you help? Apologies in advance but we have no SQL skills in-house .Select Top 1000000 tblSoftwareUn...

Marandtay by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos