cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbiehler
Engaged Sweeper III
I want to create a custom report using the monitor information and some custom information.

Report would show:
Computername , Monitor Manuf., Monitor Model, Monitor Serialnumber, and the Extra Custom Fields (Custom01) from the computer.

I assigned this cutom01 filed the name of "Monitor Asset Tag" but I cannot get the data to show in my report.

Thanks for the help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dbiehler
Engaged Sweeper III
Thanks, but I was able to find a similar report and put them together to get what I needed. Here it is for future use.

Select Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.ComputerUnique, tblMonitor.MonitorManufacturer As [Monitor Manufacturer], tblMonitor.MonitorModel As Model, tblMonitor.SerialNumber As Serial, tblCompCustom.Custom1 As [Monitor Asset Tag], tblCompCustom.Custom2 As [2nd Monitor Asset Tag] From tblComputers Left Join tblCompCustom On tblComputers.Computername = tblCompCustom.Computername Inner Join tblMonitor On tblComputers.Computername = tblMonitor.Computername

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dbiehler
Engaged Sweeper III
Thanks, but I was able to find a similar report and put them together to get what I needed. Here it is for future use.

Select Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.ComputerUnique, tblMonitor.MonitorManufacturer As [Monitor Manufacturer], tblMonitor.MonitorModel As Model, tblMonitor.SerialNumber As Serial, tblCompCustom.Custom1 As [Monitor Asset Tag], tblCompCustom.Custom2 As [2nd Monitor Asset Tag] From tblComputers Left Join tblCompCustom On tblComputers.Computername = tblCompCustom.Computername Inner Join tblMonitor On tblComputers.Computername = tblMonitor.Computername
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Can you please post your sql code.