Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! free space repot

Hello all,I am whanting a report that will list all disks on my servers (only servers) show how mutch free space it has, and also show me what shares that are on that disk, is this posible to make?I am realy not a SQL person, and don't even know wher...

Reen87 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AD users without picture

We're using the AD attribute thumbnailPhoto. Was wondering if you can run a report of users that don't have this attribute filled in.

bandersen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Additional User Reports

I noticed that there is a lack of reports for Users. I would like to generate reports for:Inactive users: similar to how there are reports for computers not seen in the last x-days. This is extremely helpful for maintaining a clutter-free AD.Newly cr...

CBG-NK by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! ACT Group and Assett report

Hi,New to Lansweeper after taking over from somebody who has retired, I need to be able to list out the directory group and the username/asset name(computer).I can get the asset name but no matter what I try I cannot link a table.Can you help?Select ...

DarrenC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report for Project Pro for Office 365

How can I detect Project Pro for Office 365 installations in Lansweeper?For Office 365 I can use "Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus - en-us" but I can't see any similar software for Project O365 (and Visio O365 for that matter)

oyvind by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Get last comment from asset

Hello,When we set asset state to Repair we also add a comment about what the issue was. I have made a report wich finds the assets with the correct asset ID and then shows the comments sorted by asset ID since i didnt mange to sort on date. But how d...

Danielbo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AD User Initials Report

Is there any way to create a report seeing all user AD Initials? I may have just missed it but cant seem to find the option...

eandm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom Report filtering by OU

I need a custom report that will run a filter based on the OU the computer is in and does not have a piece of software installed..For example all computers in the teach OU that do not have Atempo installed on it.

voncollr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos