cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinoie
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi all, Would be very grateful for help with the following. Im trying to create an ad-hoc report, using the report builder, with the following headings. Computer, Manafucturer, Model, Chassis, OSName, CPU, num of processors, memory, ipaddress, installdate and username. I can manage to get most of it but i cant find where to add Chassis type... Any help greatly appreciated.

here is what i have already..

Select Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computer, tblComputerSystemProduct.Vendor As Manufacturer, tblComputerSystemProduct.Name As Model, Web40OSName.OSname, Web40OSName.SP, web40ProcessorCapacity.CPU, web40ProcessorCapacity.NrOfProcessors, web40CorrectMemory.Memory, tblComputers.LastknownIP, tblOperatingsystem.InstallDate, tblComputers.Username From tblComputers Inner Join web40CorrectMemory On web40CorrectMemory.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Inner Join Web40OSName On Web40OSName.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Inner Join tblComputerSystemProduct On tblComputers.Computername = tblComputerSystemProduct.Computername Inner Join tblOperatingsystem On tblComputers.Computername = tblOperatingsystem.Computername Inner Join web40ProcessorCapacity On web40ProcessorCapacity.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Order By tblComputers.Computer
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You need to link:
tblsystemenclosure to tblcomputers on computername
tsyschassistypes to tblsystemenclosure on Chassistype

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You need to link:
tblsystemenclosure to tblcomputers on computername
tsyschassistypes to tblsystemenclosure on Chassistype
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You need tables:
tblSystemEnclosure
TsysChassisTypes
kevinoie
Engaged Sweeper III
Lansweeper wrote:
You need tables:
tblSystemEnclosure
TsysChassisTypes

Thanks for that. The first table only gives me a numeric value and the second one gives me a lot of instances of the same device. Is there any way i can cut it down?

thanks again