Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Report for Project Pro for Office 365

How can I detect Project Pro for Office 365 installations in Lansweeper?For Office 365 I can use "Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus - en-us" but I can't see any similar software for Project O365 (and Visio O365 for that matter)

oyvind by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Get last comment from asset

Hello,When we set asset state to Repair we also add a comment about what the issue was. I have made a report wich finds the assets with the correct asset ID and then shows the comments sorted by asset ID since i didnt mange to sort on date. But how d...

Danielbo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AD User Initials Report

Is there any way to create a report seeing all user AD Initials? I may have just missed it but cant seem to find the option...

eandm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom Report filtering by OU

I need a custom report that will run a filter based on the OU the computer is in and does not have a piece of software installed..For example all computers in the teach OU that do not have Atempo installed on it.

voncollr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report for Error Log entry - SideBySide

I need to run a report which shows all PCs which have an listing in the Event Log for a particular entry called SideBy Side Event 35. Is this possible, if so need it to show the following informationAsset IDIP LocationModelMemory

Resolved! Super simply - Need complete computer name table.field

Trying to run an AD to Lansweeper compare and for the life of me i cant get the full computer name in a report. Example Lansweeper displaying computer name XYZ-12345678901 on reports, when the name should be XYZ-12345678901234. I don't want the pre-W...