cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexandru
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello. I am trying to remove inactive computers (the ones that appear as Non-Active) from reports, and I didn't find a way to do so. Any ideas?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_G
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
By default, all the majority of the built-in reports and views within Lansweeper actually filter on assets with an 'Active' asset state. However, I presume that you are creating a custom report and you want to only see assets with an Active asset state. To do so, you can easily add the following Where clause to your report.
Where tblAssetCustom.State = 1

If you are interested in building or modifying reports, we do recommend:
  • Reviewing some SQL tutorials, as the Lansweeper report builder is a standard SQL editor. If you know SQL, you know how to build Lansweeper reports as well. This seems like a good tutorial.
  • Making use of our database dictionary, which explains in great detail what each database table and field stores. More information on the dictionary can be found here.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Alexandru
Engaged Sweeper II
Thank you very much David, that solved my problem. I will make an effort to read more into the database dictionary and to share some of the custom reports I made. Have a nice day!
David_G
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
By default, all the majority of the built-in reports and views within Lansweeper actually filter on assets with an 'Active' asset state. However, I presume that you are creating a custom report and you want to only see assets with an Active asset state. To do so, you can easily add the following Where clause to your report.
Where tblAssetCustom.State = 1

If you are interested in building or modifying reports, we do recommend:
  • Reviewing some SQL tutorials, as the Lansweeper report builder is a standard SQL editor. If you know SQL, you know how to build Lansweeper reports as well. This seems like a good tutorial.
  • Making use of our database dictionary, which explains in great detail what each database table and field stores. More information on the dictionary can be found here.