Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Antivirus installed? Version?

Hi, we use one main antivirus product across our servers.The 2 built-in reports work to distinguish whether the software is installed or not, but what I'd like to do is have a report on the dashboard that tells me if the software is at the correct ve...

Raggy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Relations in a report

I'm creating a report of all assets in an Location or IP location, and I'd like to know if it's possible to have any monitors attached to any PCs in that report, could show up in the report as assets at that location.So I want the report to show any ...

AquaGoat by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ticket Text

Hello,im made this report:Select Top 1000000 htblticket.ticketid As [Ticket ID], htblticket.subject As Betreff, htblticket.date As Datum, htblusers.name As [Erstellt von], htblusers.company As Firma, htblticketstates.statename As Status, htblus...

Fabio by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote Desktop Enabled on Client

I am looking for a way to report on which computers in my domain have Remote Desktop enabled. I am doing a network security audit and it would be great to have this informationTHanks,Michael

Malbanese by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 7.1 Readiness Report

Esben, correct me if I'm wrong, but the color-coded report below gives you an overview of all your scanning servers and indicates (based on .NET version >= 4.6) if they can be upgraded to V7.1.It also shows you the Scanning Server version and the num...

Hendrik_VE by Champion Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 compliance (color-coded)

DISCLAIMER: This code works for Lansweeper databases located on SQL Express. If you use SQL Compact, check the reply #2 below.I'm sharing some reports I modified/created for the purpose of our business. Here is one of them, inspired by soon-to-come W...

polar by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Clients missing specific Office feature

So my company is switching our mail-system, before we were using IBM Notes and now we're switching to an exchange environment. Unfortunately this change was rather spontanoeus so we've not prepared the clients for this eventuality.Basically we want t...

MakeBug by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

User association report query

Hi all.slowly learning SQL, and I need a bit of assistance on this one query.I want to query all Active directory users that don't have an asset of type 909 assigned to them. To do this, I have the following script, but it isn't working select userna...

dan508 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos