cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtoma
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,

I am trying to scan my database to see when this specific users hard drive was swapped out. Is there a report that can show me a list of hardware changes from beginning of time? Or is there a better way of doing this?

Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Changes in physical drives are stored in the tblFloppyHist database table. You can open the Changes By Type page in the Reports tab and select the Floppy item on the left.

Keep in mind that, to save database space, history tracking is disabled for most scan items by default. You need to ensure that the History checkbox for the FLOPPY item is ticked under Configuration\Item Wait Time (Lansweeper 5.3) or Scanning\Scanned Item Interval (Lansweeper 6.0). If you tick this box now, only future changes will be detected. It is not possible to report on changes that occurred prior to enabling history tracking.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Changes in physical drives are stored in the tblFloppyHist database table. You can open the Changes By Type page in the Reports tab and select the Floppy item on the left.

Keep in mind that, to save database space, history tracking is disabled for most scan items by default. You need to ensure that the History checkbox for the FLOPPY item is ticked under Configuration\Item Wait Time (Lansweeper 5.3) or Scanning\Scanned Item Interval (Lansweeper 6.0). If you tick this box now, only future changes will be detected. It is not possible to report on changes that occurred prior to enabling history tracking.