cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Randy12572
Engaged Sweeper

Sorry years since I have used SQL reporting.  I need to create a report of only Server 2012 assets.  Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tim_N
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hello @Randy12572 

I'm not the greatest at SQL queries either... but I'm good at copy/paste. 😆

I duplicated "All Servers" and found the "tsysOS.OSname" line and added "= 'Win 2012'" in the criteria column. 

To confirm that you have the correct syntax, you may want to verify by looking at your asset list. It could read "Windows" or "Win" and for the OS version, it you may have "2012" and/or "2012 R2". Of course, your query syntax can have variables of "and" and "or" if needed. 

Hope this helps -- at least point you in a direction. 😊

Keep us posted how this works and what you might find. Consider putting your final query in a response for future Sweepers to reference. 

Tim N.
Lansweeper Employee

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Randy12572
Engaged Sweeper

Thanks Tim.  I was trying to over complicate it using the 2008.2008R2 EOL Report

Tim_N
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hello @Randy12572 

I'm not the greatest at SQL queries either... but I'm good at copy/paste. 😆

I duplicated "All Servers" and found the "tsysOS.OSname" line and added "= 'Win 2012'" in the criteria column. 

To confirm that you have the correct syntax, you may want to verify by looking at your asset list. It could read "Windows" or "Win" and for the OS version, it you may have "2012" and/or "2012 R2". Of course, your query syntax can have variables of "and" and "or" if needed. 

Hope this helps -- at least point you in a direction. 😊

Keep us posted how this works and what you might find. Consider putting your final query in a response for future Sweepers to reference. 

Tim N.
Lansweeper Employee