cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DMermod
Engaged Sweeper
When running this report. I can not get the OS column to show me the information for any server that does not have an R2 build.

It is using the following for this column....

RTrim(LTrim(tblOperatingsystem.Caption + ' ' + tblOperatingsystem.OtherTypeDescription))

When this line is put in, it puts blank lines for all servers that do not have information in the "tblOperatingsystem.OtherTypeDescription" table.

How can this be avoided so that I can see them all using only one column in the report?

Thank you,

- DRM
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Open your Lansweeper configuration console under Reports & Alerts\Report Builder, left-click on the report "Server: All servers by type" and hit the "Edit" button.
You can now select another field to show you the server OS. For instance, check the "OSname" field in table "Web40OSname". Hit the "Save" button when you are done making changes.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Open your Lansweeper configuration console under Reports & Alerts\Report Builder, left-click on the report "Server: All servers by type" and hit the "Edit" button.
You can now select another field to show you the server OS. For instance, check the "OSname" field in table "Web40OSname". Hit the "Save" button when you are done making changes.