cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BenKnox
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,

I was just wondering if there was an easy way to do this;

When i search for a software in the web console, it lists the: computer name, description, domain, software, version and date. I can then export this information to a spreadsheet.
However i wanted to add the field 'last user' to the spreadsheet, so that it also exports the user name of the person using the computer. Is there any way of customizing this? At the moment i have to individually click on each computer to see which user is using it.

Thanks,
Ben
6 REPLIES 6
BenKnox
Engaged Sweeper
FYI all i needed to do was add
" , Username" to the end of the 'as select distinct' part of the web40findsoftwarename script.
Pretty simple 🙂
Now i'm just working on trying to get it to display firstname/last name, as that is much more useful than the username, any advice would be appreciated! (I know it is not supported)
taeratrin
Champion Sweeper
When modifying a stored procedure is SQL Management Studio, it scripts an ALTER statement to a new query window instead of letting you edit it directly. Just make the changes you'd like to see in the ALTER statement and execute the query.
taeratrin wrote:
When modifying a stored procedure is SQL Management Studio, it scripts an ALTER statement to a new query window instead of letting you edit it directly. Just make the changes you'd like to see in the ALTER statement and execute the query.

thanks heeps taeratrin! Very helpful
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You need to have sql server management studio to do this (note that we don't support this)
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You can customize stored procedure "Web40FindsoftwareName" (not supported)
Note that in a future update your changes might be overwritten.
BenKnox
Engaged Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
You can customize stored procedure "Web40FindsoftwareName" (not supported)
Note that in a future update your changes might be overwritten.

When i right click on this procedure and click 'modify'
It opens it as a NEW query rather than letting me modify the existing one.