cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bungargp
Engaged Sweeper
I would like to see HOW the System Configuration Overview report gets its data...but when I open that report for editing I just get a blank builder window. I was hoping to use some of that report for a report I am trying to create to take care of our county inventory needs.

Thanks for your help

Gary Bungart
5 REPLIES 5
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Cast ... are special SQL functions.

This might get you started: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms187928%28SQL.90%29.aspx
bungargp
Engaged Sweeper
WOW you are fast. Why couldn't I see that in my screen? Also is there any sort of help files to explain what is going on in the

Cast(dbo.web30ProcessorCapacity.NrOfProcessors As VarChar) + ' * ' + Cast(dbo.web30ProcessorCapacity.MaxClockSpeed As VarChar) + ' Mhz'

Lines of the SQL code?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This is the sql of the report:

Select Top 100 Percent dbo.tblComputers.Computername As Computer, dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Description, dbo.tblComputersystem.Manufacturer, dbo.tblComputersystem.Model, Cast(dbo.web30ProcessorCapacity.NrOfProcessors As VarChar) + ' * ' + Cast(dbo.web30ProcessorCapacity.MaxClockSpeed As VarChar) + ' Mhz' As Processor, Cast(Cast(Cast(dbo.tblComputersystem.TotalPhysicalMemory As BigInt) / 1024 / 1024 As Numeric) As VarChar) + ' KB' As Memory, Cast(Cast(Cast(dbo.tblDiskdrives.Size As BigInt) / 1024 / 1024 / 1024 As Numeric) As VarChar) + ' GB' As HDDsize From dbo.tblComputers Inner Join dbo.tblComputersystem On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblComputersystem.Computername Inner Join dbo.tblDiskdrives On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblDiskdrives.Computername Inner Join dbo.tblOperatingsystem On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Computername Left Outer Join dbo.web30ProcessorCapacity On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.web30ProcessorCapacity.Computername Where dbo.tblComputersystem.Domainrole = '1' And dbo.tblDiskdrives.Caption = 'c:' Order By dbo.tblComputers.Computername
bungargp
Engaged Sweeper
The version of Lansweeper we have installed is 3.5.2.4.

Not sure if the reportbuilder version is the same or not but this is the only version we have installed. We are new to using the program.

Screen Shot 1 showing problem

Screen Shot 2 showing a report that I can edit.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you post a screenshot of this behaviour please.
Which version of the reportbuilder are you using?