Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! The "everything" report

Hi,Is there a report that exist where I can get all the information Lansweeper was able to retreive when he interrogated my server ?

kaioshin2 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom Report - Online/Offiline

I need a custom report of...AssetNamedomainOSnametypeSPIp AddressVirtual/PhysicalManufacturerModelSerialProcessorRAMLast Logged onOS C:State:UpdatetimeWarrantyAntiVirusMonitorsThanks in advanced!

jtoma by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Report to list assets with a change in user

Hi All,When a user leaves the business their computer is often redeployed to someone else and the change sometimes gets overlooked. The Report "Computer: Not seen in the last x days" does a great job at tracking assets that have "disappeared" but doe...

CollinB by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IIS inventory

Hi to all, Is somebody knows how to get list of servers where IIS is installed?Thanks a lot

philou92 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom Reports with Software Search Variable.

Hello and forgive me for what I am sure is a very simple task, but as I am new to LanSweeper and short on time I am posting for help.I need a report that will list the basic stats of my systems as well as certain installed software packages, currentl...

RMcDowell by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not seen in the last 30 days

How can the report for "Device: Not seen in the last 30 days " be filtered to ignore LOCATION asset typeOf course, why is location listed there since it's not a device

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report for last computers a User has used

As part of the discovery project we are doing we need to create a list of all of the users on our domain with:User ID:Firstname:Lastname:Computers Logged onto:Can anyone help - it is probably a simple reportThis is the information I get if I type my ...

Steffen82 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos