cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
malbanese1
Engaged Sweeper II
With the MS push for users to upgrade to Win 10 my organization is trying to stop users from manually upgrading and while they don't have admin rights on the PC I have found some rouge computers.

I copied the code for the XP report but it isn't picking anything up and the report has not results. Even if i search for "Windows 10" my test PC dosen't show up.

Any ideas on how to catch these PCs?

This is the code I am using:

Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.IPAddress As IP,
tsysIPLocations.IPLocation,
tblAssets.AssetID,
tblAssets.AssetUnique,
tsysOS.OSname,
tblAssets.Username,
tblAssetCustom.Model,
tblAssets.LastActiveScan
From tblAssets
Inner Join tblAssetCustom On tblAssets.AssetID = tblAssetCustom.AssetID
Inner Join tsysOS On tblAssets.OScode = tsysOS.OScode
Left Outer Join tsysIPLocations On tblAssets.IPNumeric >=
tsysIPLocations.StartIP And tblAssets.IPNumeric <= tsysIPLocations.EndIP
Where tblAssets.IPAddress <> '' And tsysOS.OSname Like 'Windows 10' And
tblAssetCustom.State = 1
Order By tblAssets.IPNumeric
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I moved this from the Report Center to Report Requests & Questions. Please note that the Report Center is for posting finished Lansweeper reports, not questions.

In regards to your question:
  • You need to update to Lansweeper 5.3.0.12 and ensure that your Windows 10 computers have recently and successfully been scanned. Older Lansweeper releases don't have Windows 10 entries in tsysOS.
  • Once you've updated, the correct tsysOS.OSname filter would be = 'Win 10', not = 'Windows 10'.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
malbanese1
Engaged Sweeper II
Worked perfectly. Thank you
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I moved this from the Report Center to Report Requests & Questions. Please note that the Report Center is for posting finished Lansweeper reports, not questions.

In regards to your question:
  • You need to update to Lansweeper 5.3.0.12 and ensure that your Windows 10 computers have recently and successfully been scanned. Older Lansweeper releases don't have Windows 10 entries in tsysOS.
  • Once you've updated, the correct tsysOS.OSname filter would be = 'Win 10', not = 'Windows 10'.