Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Intel Management Engine Critical Firmware Update Report

Hi.I was wondering is someone had created a report to check all PCs in an organisation to see if they meet the requirements outlined in the link below.Intel® Management Engine Critical Firmware Update Intel® Management Engine Critical Firmware Update...

Tony_Cooke by Engaged Sweeper
  • 14 replies
  • 6 kudos

Report on PCs using PS/2 Keyboard and Mice?

I need to find out which assets of mine are using PS2 keyboards / mice.. We are doing a mass PC refresh and replacing all desktops with laptops... If users use PS2 mice/keyboard they will need those replaced as the laptops obviously don't have the po...

Add to existing Report

Hello, Im new to creating reports, i have made a report which is working fine. But found code on the forum which i would like to add to the report. How do i merge the code into my existing report?Would like to add this Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.As...

wayneRex by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please help with deleted report by mistake

Hi, please help me with the default report from Lansweeper " Windows: Laptops and desktops list" I deleted when I try to modify these report.Another question, if you know how to create a report with Laptop assets and to choose manufacturer (Dell or H...

MariusC by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report based on Default Gateway

At the moment i've got a report as below.Select Distinct Top 1000000 co1.Computername, co1.Computer, co1.Username, cs1.Manufacturer, cs1.Model, csp1.IdentifyingNumber As [Serial Number], cpu.Name As [Processor Model], cpu.MaxClockSpeed As [CPU (MHz)]...

poweld1 by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMBv1 dependency

Hi,I created a deployment with the following commands:sc.exe config lanmanworkstation depend= bowser/mrxsmb20/nsisc.exe config mrxsmb10 start= disabledNow I am looking for a way to create a report that shows me the computers in the network that didnt...

Hout by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inactive assets in reports

Hello. I am trying to remove inactive computers (the ones that appear as Non-Active) from reports, and I didn't find a way to do so. Any ideas?

Alexandru by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos