cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Microsoft released Edge 111, which includes a new sidebar, a new feed on the new tab page, and the latest security updates. If you want to know which devices are fully up to date, or just want to know more, you can find it on the Edge 11 report page.

7 Comments
betterinvesting
Engaged Sweeper II

When trying to create this report I get the following error.

Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'SBSV 2' to data type int. 

Running version 10.4.1.0

Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

The report looks for software installs where the software name contains the following:

Windows & Mac: Microsoft Edge
Linux: microsoft-edge-stable

The error you shared means that one of the software entries in your Lansweeper installation has "SBSV 2" in the version field of software that contains the name I listed above.

Most likely, you either have a Edge installation on Mac or Linux devices that is causing this issue, I suggest you look at your Linux and Mac software overviews in Lansweeper and filter for edge. Then see if you can find which entry has "SBSV 2" in the version.

If I can get a screenshot of the name and version field that is causing the issue, I can prevent it from causing issues in the future.

betterinvesting
Engaged Sweeper II

So I had to search the whole LS DB to find it, but it's two Macs. 

betterinvesting_0-1678901384404.png

I would also like to note that this same error comes up for the Chrome Version check report and not just this Edge Version report. I suspect it will give this error for every report that is performing a software version query.

Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Thanks.

I have update both Edge 111 and Chrome 111 so it shouldn't cause an issue anymore. You can grab the updated report from the report library and it should work now.

betterinvesting
Engaged Sweeper II

Thanks for that.
The Edge report works correctly now, but the Chrome report still presents the error.

I suspect that the reason that the Edge one works without the error now is that the software (Edge) doesn't exist on those Mac machines where as Chrome Does.

It's interesting that If I run the Firefox version report that is similar to the chrome and edge ones, it runs without the error and pulls in the mac that has that SBSV 2 value.

Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

I updated both of them again with a new version. I tested it with the exact same version field that you had so it should work this time 🤞

betterinvesting
Engaged Sweeper II

That worked. Thank you sir.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now