cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sebouh
Engaged Sweeper
I wrote the following query to display all versions of Adobe Flash Player that are not the latest version:

SELECT dbo.tblADComputers.Computername, dbo.tblADComputers.OperatingSystem, dbo.tblADComputers.OU, Query.Software, Query.Version
FROM dbo.tblADComputers LEFT OUTER JOIN
(SELECT TOP (100) PERCENT tblADComputers_1.OU, tblADComputers_1.Computername, dbo.tblSoftware.softwareName AS Software,
dbo.tblSoftware.softwareVersion AS Version, dbo.tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher AS Publisher
FROM dbo.tblSoftware RIGHT OUTER JOIN
dbo.tblComputers ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblSoftware.ComputerName RIGHT OUTER JOIN
dbo.tblADComputers AS tblADComputers_1 ON tblADComputers_1.Computername = dbo.tblComputers.Computername
GROUP BY tblADComputers_1.OU, tblADComputers_1.Computername, dbo.tblSoftware.softwareName, dbo.tblSoftware.softwareVersion,
dbo.tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher
HAVING (dbo.tblSoftware.softwareName LIKE 'Adobe Flash%')) AS Query ON dbo.tblADComputers.Computername = Query.Computername
WHERE (NOT (Query.Version = '10.0.45.2'))

The problem I have is that Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX reports in Lansweeper as version 10.0 instead of the full version number 10.0.45.2. Adobe Flash Player 10 Plug-in reports properly. Is this a problem with Lansweeper or with Adobe Flash Player? When I check the version of the ActiveX one in Add/Remove Programs it shows the full version number. Where is Lansweeper grabbing the version info?

Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks
Sebouh
10 REPLIES 10
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Do you see the same in add/remove programs (this is where Lansweeper gets the list)