Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

More report help needed

I built a report based on file scanning. When I run this report, I get a list showing each server multiple times (usually twice) with one entry for tblFileVersions.Found = ‘False’ and one for tblFileVersions.Found = ‘True’. I expected this, but now...

Report similar to "Server: All servers without Anti-virus software"

I'd like to setup a report similar to the "Server: All servers without Anti-virus software" report. I know I can setup file scanning, but I only want to have servers show up on the report because we don't monitor desktops or laptops (and they won't h...

Lansweeper V5 and premium tools/custom

I may just be lost, but I can't seem to find how to add custom actions or add more premium tools to Lansweeper V5? I used to have VNC etc.. in the custom actions but can't seem to find how to add that stuff anywhere... help?

weshigh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP location sort order

At some point recently my IP locations seem to have started sorting by AssetName rather than by IP. I have to click the IP column every time I open one. Is there a way to change this? It used to work as expected. We keep missing machines in the list ...

ABECU by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SNMP was not scanned, but existing record has SNMP info

We recently enabled SNMP on our printers. However, some printers do not have that capability. On the ones that don't, we receive: "SNMP was not scanned, but existing record has SNMP info."These printers were successfully scanned prior to enabling S...

Printers' DNS name returned as name of LANSweeper server

I have an enormous amount of printers showing the DNS name as the name of the LANSweeper server (all other information about the device is correct). This is occurring at multiple sites. Deleting the asset and re-scanning results in the same problem...

Telnet file not found

Im getting Error file not found when trying to use Telnet.I view a device on the network that is enabled for telnet use. On the left of the dashboard youhave ping, pathping, traceroute, http etc these all work except telnet. It displays error: file n...

istewart by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos