Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

remote cmd prompt action

Hi,I've put in this nice option of a remote command prompt for machines in lansweepercmd /K color f8 & {actionpath}psexec.exe \\{smartname} cmd /K prompt $P $G$Gwhich basically says run local CMD and set the color to f8 and then run psexec to get a c...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Script - File search on network computers

This script allows to perform a network file search on a specific hard-drives (optionally limited to a certain folder including subfolders). The result will be written into a text file. If the hard-disk of target computers isn't too big, it should ta...

Daniel_B by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 11 replies
  • 6 kudos

Machines with CDs in the Tray

Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon, tblAssets.Description As DescriptionFrom tblAssets Inner Join tblAssetCustom On tblAssets.AssetID = tblAssetCustom.AssetID Inner Join tsysAssetTyp...

eandm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

VPN Users on Wireless

Attach this query to your vpn users group/vlan/subnet, and it will strip out all the connected Local Area Connection interfaces, leaving the connected wireless interfaces, so you can yell at the users who call in complaining about poor vpn quality:Se...

manderson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch - Clear asset info on network interface table

I have been moving around lots of assets from one switch to another. The (depricated) asset info still shows up on the old switch network interface list.On the asset page, both the old and the new switch interface are showing.Rescanning the old switc...

bitos by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old Last Seen information - Switch

Within a lot of my switches I have old “Last Seen” information. When I perform rescan, the old information is still there. Sorry, new to posting here. haven't found out how to attach screen shot

LCorp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access denied when trying to deploy packages

Dear Susan.A (and all the Lansweeper Admins),I am Harry and I'm having the same problem and i get the following error from many computers, when i try to push an installation.The message is :Initialization Failed! Task Registering Error. Access is den...

Mcasim by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Secure website certificate

We now force SSL on our Lansweeper site. I have imported the "Lansweeper Secure website certificate" but it complains over the site name. Can I change the site name in the certificate so that it is actually the name of our Lansweeper site? Or should ...

SUB by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos