Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Linux Systems Scanning

Hi,Is it possible to scan linux systems using lansweeper?if yes guide me how?

Srikanth08 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mac recognized as web server

Hi,We have an Apple Xserve that is not recognized as a Mac but a webserver because it has a web server installed. It also responds to SNMP so I still get some basic disk info but not all the informations that a "real" Mac scan offers.I have change th...

rfn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ping icon colour

Due to my colour blindness i'm having difficulties in telling the red and green ping icons apart when pinging a list of machines. Is it possible to make the green icon a bit lighter in shade?

poweld1 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Users on Apple Mac

Hi,Is there any way to list the last logged in user on a Mac, just like on a Windows computer?Regards,René Frej NIelsen

rfn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSpush

Where can I download the latest LSpush?Btw, why isnt the latest update listed in the "Lansweeper latest news" section?

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

WebConsole Error CS0103

I'm getting this error on the web console."\Lansweeper\Website\main.master(429): error CS0103: The name 'dsstates' does not exist in the current context"I have just replicated lansweeper on another server and this is the error. Its working fine on ot...

Raviraj by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning Server changes when editing an asset

Hello all,I found a fairly annoying issue. When I open the asset window to edit a field, the Scanning Server changes to the first scanning server in the list (we currently have 4 scanning servers and will be bringing several more online soon). Afte...

Computer age report

I need some help with creating a report that tells me the age of the computer. I want to build the report to only show the computers that are 6 years old or older. We have a replacement cycle of 6 years and need to use the report for budget planning....