Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

OS X Client Showing up as Linux with Error

I was initially able to get scanning for a test OS X laptop to work. A co-worker changed our ssh credential from a local account to an AD account which I could never get to work. I changed it back to the local administrator credential but I am stil...

seag33k by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Including non-Windows OS in standard reports

Hello,I would like to modify 2 reports to include Linux and other *nix OSs. These reports are "OS: Operating System Overview" and "Server: All Servers". How can this be accomplished?Thanks.

Thin clients showing up twice

I am getting duplicates of all thin clients on my network. The original asset (with MAC) is not getting updated & a new one (with no MAC) is appearing. What additional info can I provide?

Group Policy

hiforgive me if this has been answered previously. i did a search but couldnt find a relevant answer.i have a windows server dedicated for lansweeper. i have created a standard domain account in active directory with no admin rightsi want to log on ...

eamo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search for unencrypted credit card details?

Hi Folks,I have been using Lansweeper for the last few years at a couple of different companies. At my current employer, I would like to see if it is possible for me to use Lansweeper to scan for certain types of content within files. Specifically, w...

TheTimC by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Link to Asset by Asset-Name

Hi everybodey,i hope this is not a RTFM-issue.After updating to V 5.0.0.52 the direct links to Assets seemed not to work anymoreWe have used till now:http://server-name:8181/default.aspx?item=quicksearch&q=computernameIs there a way to do this in Ver...

LargeAssy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange request...

Hello,This will seem like a strange request to many users. I have a client that manages their own software licensing and does not want my company to perform that function at their site. Is there a way to scan all devices without gathering software ...