Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

V5 Warranty Status

Hello,I've been looking in the forum and documentation but i cannot find an answer.It's stated in several places that v5 has bult in support for updating warranty information.With v4 we used the "UpdateDellWarrantyInfo.exe - All" process.Any new syst...

Require Password Change

Hello All.First off I should state that I have inherited Lansweeper at my job and have come to love what it offers. I have started reading these forums, but to a 1st time visitor its a little daunting. I also have no scripting experience so please be...

Hobbs13 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report of Software compliance

I had this working on the previous Lansweeper version, now due to table and logic changes I can't get a report of the "Software license compliance" software, but with further details of where is it installed (computer, software license name, Lastseen...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Website Role Based Access- REG

Dear Concern,We created a single group to allow them for accessing all the roles. It is working fine when we excluded the two roles called (Access Websuite & Edit configuaration), But when entered the same group to any one of these two roles, the mem...

Upgrade to 5.0

Hi,After the upgrade, in the web I get a new "Lansweeper first run wizard", but after click on continue button, nothing happends.Please Help!!!RegardsRamon

rvgfox by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom report for finding "Comments"

I'm looking for a way to see all asset Comments & Docs, who added it, and when it was added for any machine in Lansweeper 5.0.Basically,I only care about documents and comments and using them as a trouble ticket system.e.g., User1 works on workstatio...

bsbruc3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New version questions

I know this was answered before in the old version, however is there a way in the new version to make Lansweeper read the computer description from AD instead of getting it from the PC itself? Also, I was trying to change the SNMP community string, b...

estinson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blank Fields in V 5

Hi. Installed the latest version and very happy with it.. Love the new interface. One small issue however, when i run the below report, which ran fine in the previous version, the operating system is blank. when i go in and edit the report I see t...

kevinoie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos