cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdmJLovejoy
Champion Sweeper
VMs are not displayed with Hyper-V 2012 R2 host if the hosts are clustered (HA Role)
Thanks, Jim Lovejoy __________________________________________________________________________________________________ James W. Lovejoy | IBM - Cloud Managed Services Delivery | Infrastructure Architect (Windows Server ...
9 REPLIES 9
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Fixed in latest beta
AdmJLovejoy
Champion Sweeper
Email sent.
Thanks, Jim Lovejoy __________________________________________________________________________________________________ James W. Lovejoy | IBM - Cloud Managed Services Delivery | Infrastructure Architect (Windows Server ...
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Can you please send screenshots of the problem to support@lansweeper.com
Which scanning method do you use for this server?
AdmJLovejoy
Champion Sweeper
I realize that. The issue is with 5.1
AdmJLovejoy
Champion Sweeper
Maybe I didn't explain myself correctly. The VMs get scanned, and show in Lansweeper. The problem is that when you pull up the host, the VMs do not show under the host record like they do in first 2012 release.
AdmJLovejoy wrote:
Maybe I didn't explain myself correctly. The VMs get scanned, and show in Lansweeper. The problem is that when you pull up the host, the VMs do not show under the host record like they do in first 2012 release.

Version 4.2 does not support this, only version 5+
AdmJLovejoy
Champion Sweeper
Current production version is 4.2, did not move to 5.0. Scanning is performed by out-of-box scan service.
AdmJLovejoy wrote:
Current production version is 4.2, did not move to 5.0. Scanning is performed by out-of-box scan service.

A VM is scanned the same as any other windows machine.

Which results do you get from the connection tester?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Do you have the same problem in 5.0?
Which method do you use to scan the hosts?

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now