Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update to 4.0 breaks software reporting

basically after the update, any of the software reports show this:System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Syntax error converting the varchar value 'CABARNES' to a column of data type int. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException excep...

DSenette by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web Console fails after upgrade

Hi;Finally I upgrade it, just now I finished the upgrade proccedure with upgradescript1.sql it took 1day and 18 hours, uauhh!. Now the database is OK, i can access to the GUIconsole, change options and more, but if I try to open Web Console, fails wi...

Permissions to see Lansweeper Web Server

In my actual configuration, everybody that has a pc on my network and open the url of lansweeper server can see the webpage. Can I give permission to limit the access to an privileg group of users?

bernardo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

VOIP Phone items

Under All VOIP phone items there are a lot of devices that are not phones, for example PCs and a Cisco Router. What is wrong?

bernardo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advice for upgrade from version 3.5.2.4

Hi,I've been following the install problems on this forum and need some advice before I upgrade to version 4.0I was originally running version 3.1 which I upgraded last year to version 3.5.2.4. My database is named lansweeper31, and the lansweeper us...

Upgrade Failed,

I attempted the upgrade this evening, luckily w/ a snapshot on the virtual server. The upgrade went through 100%, looked good and did not fail. However once it was done and I brought up the web console, I get a missing stored procedure. I looked i...

dheiney by Engaged Sweeper
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device classification is wrong or mis-leading

According to Lansweeper 4.0, I have 27 printers. However, more than half of these so-called printers are IBM AIX servers. Why? Is it because these servers have Samba installed on them?Furthermore, I apparently have 5 mailservers when I really only...

PierreM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent Software Changes - Explained

I may be a little slow sometimes but I cannot figure out the first 2 columns of the "Recent software changes" report. What do the icons mean?

PierreM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos