Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Builtin webserver security

Is there a way to restrict user access to the built-in webserver? I'm using it to try it out, but I guess I'll have to move to IIS again because of this.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Errors DCOM (10009) in system logs

Hi,I've multiple errors DCOM (10009) in my system logs."DCOM was unable to communicate with the computer ip address using any of the configured protocols."For example (in French sorry :p):"System 2010-04-15 09:25:40 10009 Error event DCOM xxxx DCOM ...

Zuider by Engaged Sweeper
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

email report

hi, how does the email reports work? because i created an schedule for the lan sweeper to send an email report but i did not receieve any email report when it reaches the time scheduled or even after the schedule, but if i press the button "mail all ...

abolus by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software view per PC

In addition to my post in the general wishlist topic ( click! ) i've decided to post this topic, because the need for my current customer has changed.As a part of some ISO certification my current customer needs some privacy-specific features. They a...

yannickvr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

"file not found" when I try to use custom actions

Hello,first at all, I'm a premium user, but I don't know how to get in the premium user forum (I don't have another user/pass besides it, which was created before I became a premium user).Now, I'm using Lansweeper 4, and every time I try to use these...

argie01 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

auto remove PC name not in AD from ls table

hi,under "scanning and cleanup option".. you can see"remove computers not found in the active directory from all tables" checkbox,but if i am trying to put check mark on it and click save button it removes the check mark from that check box. please a...

abolus by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

breakdown of sql basic, enterprise and sql component.

hi how can i get a breakdown of what verions of sql 2005 are installed on the domain.?when i check under software reports, it has 45 instances of sql, but it would be handy to see if it was the enterprise or basic, as there is a massive cost difernce...

Lansweeper Service Problems

After upgrading to 4.0 I am having trouble with the Lansweeper Server Service. I tested the beta version on a seperate server with no problems until the latest 4.0 beta. The http://betalansweeper:9524/ page fails to load after about 20 minutes of ru...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos