cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ifm
Champion Sweeper
Im running a virtual machine with resolution 1024x768 (22" wide screen standing up = 2 virtual computers in 1024x768).
The problem is that the list becomes to wide so that the third column is out of screen, and there is no slider so that I can turn right. The only way to get there is to search in the page for the vendor name.
Also it would be good if I could could click on the manufacturer name next to the chart to jump to the list for that manufacturer.

As you can see in the next picture some manufacturer have different names on different models. It would be great if we could "merge" them into a custom name to get them all in the same column.

I would also like a way to search for a certain BIOS version and get a list of the computers and what model they are.
1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
ifm wrote:
The problem is that the list becomes to wide so that the third column is out of screen, and there is no slider so that I can turn right. The only way to get there is to search in the page for the vendor name.

Please contact support@lansweeper.com regarding this issue.

ifm wrote:
Also it would be good if I could could click on the manufacturer name next to the chart to jump to the list for that manufacturer.

This feature is on our customer wish list, but we do not yet have a release date for it.

ifm wrote:
As you can see in the next picture some manufacturer have different names on different models. It would be great if we could "merge" them into a custom name to get them all in the same column.

You can manually override the manufacturer name by hitting the Edit Asset button on a Lansweeper webpage. You could also write a custom database script to mass-update manufacturer names.

ifm wrote:
I would also like a way to search for a certain BIOS version and get a list of the computers and what model they are.

Run the report below and filter the BIOS version within the report results.
Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,
tblAssets.AssetName,
tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename,
tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon,
tblAssets.IPAddress,
tblAssets.Lastseen,
tblAssets.Lasttried,
tblAssetCustom.Manufacturer,
tblAssetCustom.Model,
tblBIOS.Caption,
tblBIOS.ReleaseDate,
tblBIOS.SMBIOSBIOSVersion,