→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Firefox won't run actions while on Mac

I can't get the actions to work using Firefox on a Mac running OS X 10.6.3. Asks for plugin, I install, but still won't work. I know I must be installing in wrong location, can someone tell me where the correct location is on a Mac?

apaddle by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LDAP Server Unavailable Messages

I added a second domain to my scanning and most of the domain is OK, but some are not - I went looking in the errorlog.txt file and noticed these messages -6/11/2010 5:21:56 AM: domain.com ASPBDC-VM02 The LDAP server is unavailable. at System.Direc...

Lots of AD cleanup errors being logged in the errrolog.txt

Hello,I'm using Lansweeper Premium version 4.0.0.24.We have an Active Directory forest with a root domain and a child domain. The child domain uses a different namespace (noncontiguous namespace). All of the computers that have this issue are in the ...

ecarrara by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Display: Screensaver with/without password reports inaccurate?

I have about 2400 computers that have been recognized by Lansweeper in my environment. Some 400 have not been scanned (for various reasons). When I check the report "Display: Screensaver without password" the report returns some 1800 of my compute...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exclude PC by Group or OU or Other

There is a small subset of machines I want to exclude from scanning, and I may not be able to remove them from the OUs they are in (complicated AD/GPO structure). Is it possible to exclude certain machines by scanning in any way? I only see to chan...

Installer stalled for hours?

Ran the setup for 4.0 on our premium Lansweeper server, the SQL database is hosted on another server.Setup seems to have stalled at this point and I am unsure if I should kill this or just let it go?? Been running for 4hours against a db of 2.5gb."Se...

SirArion by Engaged Sweeper
  • 51 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers Logged Onto info?

I am looking at a number of users, including myself, and under the 'Computer Logged Onto' section I do not see the results I am expecting. The Logon field shows that I logged on to my machine but the time is off by over two hours and I see similiar t...

SirArion by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot convert netbiosdomain in errorlog?

What generates these messages in errorlog.txt? Only active scanning was enabled during these times.6/4/2010 7:54:10 AM: Cannot convert netbiosdomain SAXXXX23 The specified domain does not exist or cannot be contacted.6/4/2010 7:54:39 AM: Cannot conv...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos