cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Allisondk
Engaged Sweeper
I really like the computer report generated in the main view when you select a system then Report. Can this report be generated by OU or by System (IE Servers) and then exported to excel or a CSV? I need this for our disaster recovery plan (DRP)and manually printing each out to PDF is time consuming for large number of servers. I would like to take the query used to build the web page and have it to gen a report.

Also an additional report would be one reporting Software Keys on all servers/systems that are unique.
5 REPLIES 5
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Did you replace "YourComputer" with the name of one of your own computers?
Allisondk
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you for the info, but the report does not return any data????
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
To recreate the "Report" section of a computer's webpage, please try the SQL code below. Replace "YourComputer" with the name of the computer you would like to report. This report really needs to be narrowed down to be useful however.

Select Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.ComputerUnique, tblOperatingsystem.Caption, tblOperatingsystem.ServicePackMajorVersion, tblOperatingsystem.WindowsDirectory, tblOperatingsystem.RegisteredUser, tblOperatingsystem.Organization, tblComputers.Domain, tblComputersystem.SystemType, tblOperatingsystem.SerialNumber, tblOperatingsystem.InstallDate, tblComputersystem.Manufacturer, tblComputersystem.Model, tblComputerSystemProduct.IdentifyingNumber, TsysChassisTypes.ChassisName, tblPROCESSOR.Caption As Caption1, tblPROCESSOR.Name, web40ProcessorCapacity.NrOfProcessors, tblPROCESSOR.Manufacturer As Manufacturer1, tblPROCESSOR.DataWidth, tblPROCESSOR.L2CacheSize, tblPROCESSOR.MaxClockSpeed, tblVideoController.Caption As Caption2, tblVideoController.AdapterCompatibility, tblVideoController.AdapterRAM, tblVideoController.DriverVersion, tblVideoController.VideoModeDescription, tblSoundDevice.Caption As Caption3, tblSoundDevice.Manufacturer As Manufacturer2, tblBIOS.Caption As Caption4, tblBIOS.Manufacturer As Manufacturer3, tblBIOS.SMBIOSBIOSVersion, tblBIOS.SerialNumber As SerialNumber1, web40CorrectMemory.Memory, web40CorrectMemory.Used, tblPhysicalMemory.DeviceLocator, tblPhysicalMemory.Capacity, tblPhysicalMemory.MemoryType, tblPhysicalMemory.Speed, tblDiskdrives.Caption As Caption5, tblDiskdrives.Description, tblDiskdrives.FileSystem, tblDiskdrives.Freespace, tblDiskdrives.Size, tblDiskdrives.Volumeserialnumber, tblNetwork.Description As Description1, tblNetwork.IPAddress, tblNetwork.MACaddress, tblNetwork.DHCPenabled, tblNetwork.DefaultIPGateway, tblNetwork.DNSServerSearchOrder, tblNetwork.IPSubnet, tblSoftware.softwareName, tblSoftware.softwareVersion, tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher From tblComputers Inner Join tblOperatingsystem On tblComputers.Computername = tblOperatingsystem.Computername Inner Join tblComputersystem On tblComputers.Computername = tblComputersystem.Computername Inner Join tblComputerSystemProduct On tblComputers.Computername = tblComputerSystemProduct.Computername Inner Join tblSystemEnclosure On tblComputers.Computername = tblSystemEnclosure.Computername Inner Join TsysChassisTypes On TsysChassisTypes.Chassistype = tblSystemEnclosure.ChassisTypes Inner Join tblPROCESSOR On tblComputers.Computername = tblPROCESSOR.Computername Inner Join web40ProcessorCapacity On web40ProcessorCapacity.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Inner Join tblVideoController On tblComputers.Computername = tblVideoController.Computername Inner Join tblSoundDevice On tblComputers.Computername = tblSoundDevice.Computername Inner Join tblBIOS On tblComputers.Computername = tblBIOS.Computername Inner Join web40CorrectMemory On web40CorrectMemory.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Inner Join tblSoftware On tblComputers.Computername = tblSoftware.ComputerName Inner Join tblDiskdrives On tblComputers.Computername = tblDiskdrives.Computername Inner Join tblNetwork On tblComputers.Computername = tblNetwork.Computername Inner Join tblPhysicalMemory On tblComputers.Computername = tblPhysicalMemory.Computername Where tblComputers.ComputerUnique Like '%YourComputer%'
Allisondk
Engaged Sweeper
I understand the report could be large or needs to be taken in smaller chunks, but I need all the data in the main report, and running the Computer: System configuration overview report does not give me what I need, it is too limited. This report will be used in a DR report, it needs to include all Software, etc... and all config points Video, etc. Can I get the query used for the Computer "Report" displayed on the web side and build a report from that, we might even use microsoft reporting services to build out report, but I need to know the SQL Queries used since I am not a DBA.

Thanks
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
It is not currently possible to export computer "Report" sections from the web console.

You could recreate the data displayed in this section in the Lansweeper report builder, but we recommend that you narrow down the fields you wish to include. The "Report" section of computer webpages contains many fields from many different tables. An overview of used tables can be found below.

The built-in report “Computer: System configuration overview” includes the most vital computer details.

Operating system
tblOperatingsystem

System model

tblSystemEnclosure

Processor
tblPROCESSOR

Video card

tblVideoController

Sound card

tblSoundDevice

Bios

tblBIOS

Memory
web40CorrectMemory
tblPhysicalMemory

Disks
tblDiskdrives

Network info

tblNetwork

Software
tblSoftware

For the other report you require, please try the query below.
Select Distinct Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computername,
tblComputers.ComputerUnique, tblComputers.Lastseen, tblSerialnumber.Product,
tblSerialnumber.ProductID, tblSerialnumber.ProductKey
From tblComputers Inner Join
web40ActiveComputers On web40ActiveComputers.Computername =
tblComputers.Computername Inner Join
tblSerialnumber On tblComputers.Computername = tblSerialnumber.Computername
Order By tblComputers.ComputerUnique